[Setup] Re: Configure Plone sites with Python : I'd like have some clues to start...

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Thu Sep 25 17:18:58 UTC 2008

Steve McMahon wrote:
> The plone-users or product-developers list (both @lists.plone.org)
> would be better for these sort of questions.

I have a very similar set of questions.  Any idea if these are mirrored
by the Gmane newsserver?

There are a bunch of plone lists there (including this one), but I
didn't see one for either of those lists?

For myself, I MUCH prefer a newsgroup format to email for discussions
such as this.  If for no other reason than I can peruse/search the group
at my leisure, rather than having everything come to my inbox.

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-7801
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590