[Setup] Upgraded from 2.5.1 to 3.1.5.1 - errors encountered.

Wulfen loboferoz.exitosocial at gmail.com
Thu Sep 25 09:34:47 UTC 2008

Hi there.

I upgraded from 2.5.1 to 3.1.5.1 in a different machine. I copied the
Data.fs over and ran the portal migration tool.

The only products I had where qGoogleSitemaps and Red Innovation skin.

In the new site, everything seems to have the dreaded error "We're sorry,
but there seems to be an error… " message.

The details of the error end up in:

  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
  Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 822, in do_loop_tal
  Module zope.tales.tales, line 685, in setRepeat
  Module zope.tales.tales, line 101, in __init__
TypeError: iteration over non-sequence

I've tried copying a page from the migrated plone site, to a newly created
plone site in the same ZMI (using "Add --> Plone Site") and it seems to be
working.

Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance,

Wulfen