[Setup] Plone Video Issue

monks mayankmathur at tetrain.com
Wed Sep 24 09:45:16 UTC 2008

hello all.
Im facing Problems in integrating Plone4Artist Video.
Im using Zope2.9.5 -final and Plone 2.5.1
I'm not confirmed whether Plone4Artist Video is compatible with above
versions or not.
Also, i've tried PloneMultimediaBundle Product and installed. I think its
successfully installed but im not able to
understand , how to use it, as its not showing any Video related options in
Site.
Does anyone have any idea about how to and which Video Product to install on
above Zope and Plone versions.

-----

Regards,
Mayank