[Setup] Error viewing objects after upgrade from Plone 2.x to 3.x

peridoc kschonrock at booksys.com
Tue Sep 23 20:26:06 UTC 2008

Yup...I figured out shortly before I got your message that it was an issue
with the Method Aliases.  Apparently I was not setting them in Plone 2.5 and
it worked ok, but when I went to Plone 3.5 they got set to other values.
One thing I do have a question about is that I fixed my issue (prior to your
post) by adding in a "aliases" section to my ".py" file much like I have an
"actions" section in that file.  Should I move these aliases elements out to
the XML file as you indicated?  What is the advantage of this if I already
have it working by setting the aliases in the ".py" file?

Thanks for the help!