[Setup] Recommendation for a certain OS distribution to setup PLONE?

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Tue Sep 23 14:55:35 UTC 2008

Plone installation and maintenance is nearly identical on every
Unix-workalike. Use the Plone Unified Installer for the best Plone
community support; avoid platform-specific packages.

Your choice of platform is probably best based on experience available
for maintaining it. Plone is excellent on nearly all Unix workalikes.
(I like FreeBSD best.)