[Setup] width of Plone site's main body

Jeanie Schwenk jeanie.schwenk at gmail.com
Thu Sep 18 18:38:33 UTC 2008

I've got an IE display issue: the News and Events are partially covering the
body of the page.  I set the width of the plone site in PloneCustom.css to
700 but the only areas it affected are from the breadcrumbs up and from the
footer down.  This not the area that has the issue.  Obviously, I need to
modify something else to get it to effect the navigation, body, news and
events section but I don't know what that is.

Can someone please direct me to where I can find this information?

Thanks.

Jeanie