[Setup] Duplicate site "AssertionError"

Mark wong mrkwong at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 16 22:41:37 UTC 2008

We duplicated our main site into a site called "sandbox".

If you surf to the new site, you can see it fine, but if you try to do
anything with the site, like log in or anything else you get the following
error:

Site error

This site encountered an error trying to fulfill your request. The errors
were:

Error Type
    AssertionError
Error Value
Request made at
    2008/09/16 15:30:44.457 GMT-7

Also, in Zope, if you try to work with the site, it shows everything as a
text only html page in the right frame. The Zope object don't appear like
normal. I've been searching all day inside of Plone.org and out an can't
find anything on this.

I'm sure it is just not set up right, but if anyone has any ideas, I'd love
to give them  a shot.

Thanks for your help,
Mark