[Setup] Using buildout behind proxy w/authentication

Lars von Wedel vonwedel at web.de
Fri Sep 12 11:25:39 UTC 2008

Thanks for the hint, I am running Windows, though (a classic
big-company-network-setup I suppose).
Nevertheless, that may be an interesting approach. Can I achieve the same
thing using freecap on Windows ?

@Laurence: you may want to append your suggestion to the comments of the
buildout tutorial on plone.org where proxy issues have been discussed
briefly.

Lars