[Setup] YABQ - Yet another buildout question - creating the site automatically

afewtips.com afewtips at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 00:55:55 UTC 2008

Everything is good with buildout but I have been adding the plone site
manually after running the buildout the first time.
Is that the only way or is the site added as part of the extension profile
(eg policy product)?

So, can I make some changes to the buildout.cfg or some other file to tell
zope to create the plone site?
Seems like I should be able, but I can't find it in Martin's book.

Thanks