[Setup] Configuring buildout to install a python library: Structured Document installation

Alberto Lopes alberto at alopes.com
Wed Sep 10 18:28:49 UTC 2008

Dear fellas,

I am trying out the Structured Document product in a buildout based Plone
installation. SD is not distributed as an old style product or as an egg,
but as a library that should be copied into $instance/lib/python. Also, a
ZCML slug file needs to be created in $instance/etc/package-includes, with
the <include package="sd.app" /> tag.

Point is that I am still unable to add it to my buildout.cfg correctly, so
it will autoinstall when I run buildout. So, whenever I rerun buildout,
afterwards I have to re-install SD manually.

Can anyone help me with this apparently simple configuration?

Best regards,

Alberto