[Setup] Missing Plone Sample Site After Using Unified Installer

becca gesshoku at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 21:47:06 UTC 2008

Hi,I used the Plone 3 Unified Installer on a Linux machine.  Followed the
instructions and everything seemed to install and run properly.  I can
access myserver:8080/ and myserver:8080/manage, but I seem to be missing the
default Plone sample site that is supposed to be at myserver:8080/Plone.Did
something go wrong?  Or does the sample site not come with the unified
installer anymore?  How can I add a Plone site, now that I have Zope
running?Many thanks.