[Setup] AttributeError: @@plone - Plone 2.5.3

floseries fritz at loseries.info
Fri Sep 5 15:24:18 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've got a serious problem after I tried to upgrade Plone from 2.5.3 to
3.1.5
Although afterwards I made a reinstallation to 2.5.3 the problem remains.

I'm running Plone 2.5.3 under WINDOWS 2000 Home for experimental and
development usage.

Following traceback error I received, but I'm hopelessly lossed concerning
the meaning of @@plone and the reason of the error.
For complete reporting I've to mention that I sent before all these a bug
report to the plone trac system: http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/8449
(here are also all version details of the programs and products mentioned)
After that I followed the recommendation to reindex the uid_catalog, where
first I have added the path index. Though maybe my problems can result also
from this. But in the whole, the problem remains and I don't know a
solution.

Traceback:
    *  Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 196, in publish_module_standard
    * Module Products.PlacelessTranslationService.PatchStringIO, line 34, in
new_publish
    * Module Zope2.App.startup, line 243, in __call__
    * Module ZPublisher.mapply, line 88, in mapply
    * Module ZPublisher.Publish, line 41, in call_object
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 311, in __call__
    * Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 348, in _bindAndExec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.ZopePageTemplate, line 255, in _exec
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 104, in pt_render

    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 238, in __call__
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 457, in do_optTag_tal
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 442, in do_optTag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 437, in no_tag
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 749, in do_useMacro
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 281, in interpret
    * Module TAL.TALInterpreter, line 511, in do_setGlobal_tal
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.TALES, line 221, in evaluate
      Line 3, Column 0
      Expression: standard:'context/@@plone'
      Names:

      {'container': ,
       'context': ,
       'default': ,
       'here': ,
       'loop': ,
       'modules': ,
       'nothing': None,
       'options': {'args': ()},
       'repeat': ,
       'request': ,
       'root': ,
       'template': ,
       'traverse_subpath': [],
       'user': }

    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 185, in __call__
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 173, in _eval
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 127, in _eval
      __traceback_info__: context
    * Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 286, in
restrictedTraverse
      __traceback_info__: {'path': ['@@plone'], 'TraversalRequestNameStack':
[]}
    * Module Products.Archetypes.BaseObject, line 1140, in __bobo_traverse__

AttributeError: @@plone (Also, the following error occurred while attempting
to render the standard error message, please see the event log for full
details: @@plone)