[Setup] I'm dumb

Marcus C. England marcuscengland at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 02:03:47 UTC 2008

I HAD it configured correctly. I reviewed
my /etc/apache2/sites-available/ file for the UMPTEEN-MILLIONTH time and
I...

had the domain name spelled wrong.(!!!!)

Mea culpa.

My apologies for wasting your time on this and thanks for your help.

(I am ecstatic it is working and highly embarrassed at the same time.

-Marcus