[Setup] Can't access Zope/Plone on VPS - buildout.cfg problem?

dscher davidalanscher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:43:12 UTC 2008

I must be missing something.  If I'm in the /opt/Plone/zeocluster/ folder and
I type:

sudo /bin/buildout   it just says "Command Not Found"

I think my inexperience with SSH protocol is causing me to misunderstand
something here.  If I go to the bin folder itself and just type "buildout" I
get the same thing.