[Setup] Can't access Zope/Plone on VPS - buildout.cfg problem?

dscher davidalanscher at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 22:31:44 UTC 2008

Hi.  Actually, previously I just received a "Folder does not exist" error I
believe but when I ran the:

sudo /opt/Plone... .../bin/buildout -n    this time it gave me :

While:
     Initializing.
Error: Couldn't open buildout.cfg

I hope that's the error message you are referring to.  It's the first time
I've seen it.  The buildout.cfg file is in the zecluster folder as is the
README and README-buildout

Thanks for the help.