[Setup] Install problem, OSX 10.4, Plone 3.1.6

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sat Oct 25 19:19:03 UTC 2008

Hi Tinu,

The OS X installer has been tested on and should work on Intel 10.4.x
machines. However, the environments vary a lot, and things can go
wrong.

Please take a look at /var/log/install.log -- probably near the end --
to see if you can find any information about the failure. Feel free to
send the part that concerns your install to me or to file it as an
issue on dev.plone.org.

Steve