[Setup] Plone does not start

moncho monflomai at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 24 21:03:14 UTC 2008

I Try this, thanks Steve and Andy
Then tell them

________________________________
De: Steve McMahon <steve at dcn.org>
Para: moncho <monflomai at yahoo.es>
CC: "Hall, Andy" <halla at mail.kearney.k12.mo.us>; setup at lists.plone.org
Enviado: viernes, 24 de octubre, 2008 14:58:05
Asunto: Re: [Setup] Plone does not start

The same permission problem that stopped you initially kept the sample
Plone site from being created. You may create it yourself via the Zope
Management Interface at http://localhost:8080/manage.

Or, just delete the old install and try again with:

http://launchpad.net/plone/3.1/3.1.6/+download/Plone-3.1.6-r2-UnifiedInstaller.tgz

a revision of the 3.1.6 installer that fixes the permission problem.

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve at reidmcmahon.com