[Setup] Plone does not start

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Fri Oct 24 20:58:05 UTC 2008

The same permission problem that stopped you initially kept the sample
Plone site from being created. You may create it yourself via the Zope
Management Interface at http://localhost:8080/manage.

Or, just delete the old install and try again with:

http://launchpad.net/plone/3.1/3.1.6/+download/Plone-3.1.6-r2-UnifiedInstaller.tgz

a revision of the 3.1.6 installer that fixes the permission problem.

--

Steve McMahon
Reid-McMahon, LLC
steve at reidmcmahon.com