[Setup] Plone does not start

moncho monflomai at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 24 20:46:15 UTC 2008

I have done what you suggested, I applied to the 777 directory, now
initialized in http://localhost Zope Quick Start appears, enter into
http://localhost/manage achievement, but in http://localhost/Plone get
an error:
Site Error
An error was encountered while publishing this resource
Resource not found
Sorry, the requested resource does not exist.

I thought it would appear the Plone site, there is something that I have done?