[Setup] Plone does not start

moncho monflomai at yahoo.es
Fri Oct 24 20:27:02 UTC 2008

hello, I'm trying out new Zope / Plone
I have Centos 5.2, downloaded Plone-3.1.6-UnifiedInstaller, everything
perfect in the mode installation root, I run the command "/
opt/Plone-3.1/zinstace/bin/plonectl start" according README.txt, I see with
"ps ax "That is running plone but want to see in the browser"
http://localhost:8080/manage or ~ / Plone "I can not see anything except the
error message," Fierfox can not establish a connection to the server
localhost " .
I turned off the firewall and still can not get to see Plone, so strange is
that after a few minutes the process ends inexplicably, I could not see
where it appears the log of the execution of plone and log in "/
opt/Plone-3.1 / zinstance / var / log / firststart.log "appears as follows:

File "<string>", line 1, in ?
File "/opt/Plone3.1/zinstance/parts/zope2/lib/python/Zope2/_init_.py", line
51, in app
File "/opt/Plone3.1/zinstance/parts/zope2/lib/python/Zope2/_init_.py", line
46, in startup
ImportError: No module named App.startup

Someone could help me?

PS: Sorry for the bad syntax, I used a google translate