[Setup] Install problem, OSX 10.4, Plone 3.1.6

Tinu alois.trenker at gmail.com
Fri Oct 24 04:47:45 UTC 2008

Thanks for the suggestion. It was the first thing I did - Readme.html in the
'dmg' file.

It states OSX 10.4 as requisite - which I have (10.4.11).

Unfortunately even further re-reads provide no more enlightenment.
Following the pro/con links for the various installation types also does not
seem to shed any light on the problem.