[Setup] Re: Google analyitics

Dale DeWitt dewittdale at gmail.com
Mon Oct 6 14:35:17 UTC 2008

Take the script given by google and paste as indicated.

By navigating such: zmi  "plonesite"/portal_skins/plone_templates/
main_template . . . adding to
bottom after having pressed customize ::::

       <metal:footer use-macro="here/footer/macros/portal_footer">
          Footer
        </metal:footer>

        <metal:colophon use-macro="here/colophon/macros/colophon">
          The colophon area - contains details about the production of
          the site. Typically "powered by" buttons, standards, tools
used.
        </metal:colophon>
      </metal:block>

<script src="http://www.google-analytics.com/urchin.js" type="text/