[Setup] Load balancing with ZEO behind Apache on a Win 2.3k server

dthomas218 dthomas at ois-online.com
Fri Oct 3 19:06:54 UTC 2008

Hyperthreading may work for some computer processes, but it comes with
overhead that can negate any gains. It is virtual: The "real" processor must
act as traffic cop to allow time slices from two virtual processors. In the
case of Plone, you are better off turning off HT so the native processor can
run at full speed.

Dan