[Setup] Installation Problems with new Modules

den1308 realfreestyler at web.de
Mon Nov 24 15:19:20 UTC 2008

Hi Community, i have a problem with the install of a few plone moduls...
my setup: im using the latest release 3.1.7 win installer with python
2.4.4......

1.im installing the following modules with the easy_install command in the
console application
or im copying the complete folder in the instance/Data/products directory
and of course restarting plone after that..
but a few add-ons are after that not listed in the quick_installer of plone
for example (always latest releases): singing and dancing, portletification,
statusmessages, webcouturier.dropdownmenu

2.and i tried to install qi.livechat..i followed the instructions in
readme.txt but i dont know, what i shall do here: "You will of course need
to run the qi.LiveChat/qi/LiveChat/server/xmlrpcServer.py script manually."

im grateful, if someone can help me to install these modules properly,
because i know that they MUST work somehow, so i think i'm the problem :P

best regards, Dennis