[Setup] Problem migrating from Plone 2.05 to 3.1.7 (resent)

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Sun Nov 23 01:31:42 UTC 2008

Make sure you're going directly to the ZMI (typically at
http://localhost:8080/manage) and not trying to pass through Plone to
get there. "global_defines" is part of Plone, not the ZMI, and
shouldn't be involved when viewing the ZMI.

If you're sure you're going directly to the ZMI, and still getting an
error, post the complete error message, including the traceback, and
we should be able to tell you something more.