[Setup] Problem with tests following Martins book

Johannes Ammon johannes at ammon.ruhr.de
Sat Nov 15 05:34:28 UTC 2008

Hi all,

I'm working my way through Martins excellent book, trying to set up a
new Plone3.1 site.

When I run the tests I get:

Test-module import failures:

Module: optilux.policy.tests

AttributeError: 'module' object has no attribute 'test_suite'

I think the reason is that src/optilux.policy/optilux/policy contains
a directory "tests" and a file "tests.py". (Probably I made some
mistake in copying the code from the book, but I cannot find it. And
in the end I don't want to copy correctly but understand what I'm
doing.)

Now how can I solve this problem? Can I safely rename one of them?
Can I safely ignore the error message?

Pheew, I feel, there is still a lot I have to learn about the new plone.

Thanks for your advice,

Johannes