[Setup] navigation portlet formating issue (2.5x -> 3.1.6)

Stuart L. Marshall marshall at slac.stanford.edu
Sat Nov 15 04:10:46 UTC 2008

Hello All,

We have a plone site with some entries on the navigation portlet
that wrap to two lines because of the length of the folder title.

The one in question is titled: "Student Research Opportunities".

In Plone 2.5.x the navigation portlet entry looked like:

|>>> Student Research  |
|    Opportunities     |

Where ">>>" would be the folder icon.

In Plone 3.1.6 the navigation portlet entry looks like:

|>>> Student Research  |
|Opportunities         |

So the difference is the indentation level of the second line.

Well, we liked the 2.5.x version better, just looks cleaner and
associates the second line with the first better.

Can anyone suggest where/how this sort of thing is controlled?

thanks very much,
Stuart

--
- Stuart Marshall       650 926 3616                Office
- KIPAC/SLAC M/S 29         926 4310                Dept Office