[Setup] Intranet Site and Active Directory Login

Hurricane Dave morsedav at cityofgalveston.org
Thu Nov 13 20:49:14 UTC 2008

Greetings all,

Not sure if this is a Plone question or more a networking question. I have
an intranet (Enfold Server 4.0) set up and running with Active Directory to
log the users in.

As long as I go to the server directly, as in "http://myserver", then it
logs in fine. When I use the url "http://myintranet.mydomain.org" (set up in
DNS) then I get a pop-up asking for username and password. How can I
eliminate the pop-up and have it log straight in using AD credentials?
(Without just checking the "remember my password" box.)

I'm sure it's just something I'm missing but any help would be appreciated.
:)

Thanks!
David