[Setup] Windows installation - buildout scripts

Alan Runyan runyaga at runyaga.com
Wed Nov 12 19:49:46 UTC 2008

> More importantly (b) I expect that the script will be installed in its
> proper place if you use the experimental installer :)

Yes.

> As quality of buildout-based installers is a priority, I have no doubt that
> any related report to Trac will be recognised swiftly.

Graham , you would be surprised.  Very few people are reporting issues.
Because there are million ways to skin the cat and people are
wary of something called "experimental".  They think its a time-suck
and they would rather go down the "non-experimental tried-and-true
way".  Which is net loss for the individual and the community.

USE THE INSTALLER.  REPORT BUGS.

Thank you 8-)
alan runyan