[Setup] Can't access Zope/Plone on VPS - buildout.cfg problem?

dscher davidalanscher at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 08:38:14 UTC 2008

Okay, so it updated, even though I forgot to copy the updating message and
when I run the bin/buildout now this is what it says:
--------------------
Updating plone.
Updating zope2.
Updating productdistros.
Updating zeoserver.
Updating client1.
Updating client2.
Updating zopepy.
Updating chown.
chown: Running
chmod 600 .installed.cfg
touch /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/var/log/zeoserver.log
find /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster -type d -name var -exec chown -R plone \{\}
\;
find /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster -type d -name LC_MESSAGES -exec chown -R
plone \{\} \;
find /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster -name runzope -exec chown plone \{\} \;
Updating unifiedinstaller.
Updating precompile.
  precompiling python scripts in /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/products
  precompiling python scripts in
/opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/parts/productdistros
  precompiling python scripts in /opt/Plone-3.1/zeocluster/parts/plone

granted when I go to www.mydomain.com:1099/manage nothing comes up.

Any clues anyone?

Thanks.D