[Setup] CacheSetup install fails

Irina merzlyak at yahoo.com
Sat May 17 06:49:41 UTC 2008

Dear all,

please help me to resolve the problem on CacheSetup 1.0 installation. After
I tried to install it through portal Quickinstaller the following site error
returned:

Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Products.CMFQuickInstallerTool.QuickInstallerTool, line 319, in
installProduct
   - __traceback_info__: ('CacheSetup',)
  Module Products.ExternalMethod.ExternalMethod, line 225, in __call__
   - __traceback_info__: ((<PloneSite at /plone>,), {'reinstall': False},
(False,))
  Module
/opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/client2/Products/CacheSetup/Extensions/Install.py,
line 933, in install
  Module
/opt/Plone-2.5/zeocluster/client2/Products/CacheSetup/Extensions/Install.py,
line 156, in setupWorkflows
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 483, in updateRoleMappings
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 666, in
_recursiveUpdateRoleMappings
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 666, in
_recursiveUpdateRoleMappings
  Module Products.CMFCore.WorkflowTool, line 662, in
_recursiveUpdateRoleMappings
  Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 376, in objectItems
  Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 357, in objectIds
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'
------
2008-05-17T02:07:30 CRITICAL txn.-1330480224 A storage error occurred during
the second phase of the two-phase commit.  Resources may be in an
inconsistent state.
------
2008-05-17T02:07:30 ERROR Zope.SiteErrorLog
/portal_quickinstaller/installProducts
Traceback (innermost last):
  Module Zope2.App.startup, line 240, in commit
  Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 380, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 378, in commit
  Module transaction._transaction, line 441, in _commitResources
  Module ZODB.Connection, line 679, in tpc_finish
  Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 974, in tpc_finish
  Module ZEO.ClientStorage, line 999, in _update_cache
  Module ZEO.cache, line 367, in invalidate
AssertionError

My Zope is operating without Apache. The following are details:

Plone version: 2.5
Zope version: (Zope 2.9.3-, python 2.4.3, linux2)
Apache version: none
CMF version (if known): CMF-1.6.1
Operating system: linux2
Python version: 2.4.3 (#1, Jun 25 2007, 05:59:16)
[GCC 3.4.6 20060404 (Red Hat 3.4.6-8)]

This error I've got while trying to install CacheSetup on my production
instance, when I try to install it on my testing instance of the same portal
- everything goes okey.

Previously I had similar error on installation of the ATWorkgroups,
PloneJobboard. The traceback included:
Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 376, in objectItems
 Module Products.BTreeFolder2.BTreeFolder2, line 357, in objectIds
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'keys'

and the products seems to be broken.

It seems to me that there is some problem with BTreeFolder2 product (?) or
that the problem is in multiple attempts to install CacheSetup (?) I do not
know in which direction to move from this point. My site is working very
slow, since we add several Inventories and I need to configure caching at
last.

Best regards,

Irina