[Setup] problem installing plone3 using buildout

dunia duna.swlp at gmail.com
Sat May 17 03:48:45 UTC 2008

Trying to install plone3 using the buildot I ran into the following
*error* message and I don't really know what to look for:

error: Couldn't find a setup script in /usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages
An error occured when trying to install python-openid 2.0.2.Look above
this message for any errors thatwere output by easy_install.
While:
  Installing plone.
  Getting distribution for 'python-openid>=2.0.0,<2.0.999'.
Error: Couldn't install: python-openid 2.0.2

I'm running Debian Etch and using *Python* 2.4.4, GCC 4.3

Any tips?

Thanks in advance...