[Setup] user comments on pages

Paul O'Rorke paul at paulororke.net
Thu May 15 00:38:24 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have a new Plone 3.0.6 installation at http://www.warmlandev.com and I
seem to be unable to activate the comments or discussion feature.  I
followed this:
http://plone.org/products/scrawl/documentation/how-to/how-to-enable-comments-on-blog-entries/?searchterm=enable%20comments
and set it for pages rather than blog entries as I want people to be able to
comment on anything in the site.  When I look at SiteSetup -> Types -> Page
Allow comments is checked.  If I go to a specific page -> Edit Settings I
find that Allow comments is checked.  Still I don't see any evidence of
being able to comment.

I have read lots of posts but seem to be missing something here.

Any suggestions?