[Setup] Please help with Plone 3.1.1 with LDAP

MLimburg mark.limburg at police.sa.gov.au
Tue May 13 05:54:07 UTC 2008

And now for the next stumbling block ;)

Log says ...

  ImportError: liblber-2.3.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such
file or directory

... and 'locate' says ...

  /usr/lib/liblber-2.4.so.2
  /usr/lib/liblber-2.4.so.2.0.3
  /usr/lib/liblber.a
  /usr/lib/liblber.so

So, I'm back at wondering what is next.  My only rough guess is to perhaps
have a v2.3 of libraries used separately for Plone (akin to the separation
of plones python and the systems python), but this is territory way out of
my experience.

Has anyone got any advice on what steps I should be taking next?  I am
seriously considering the use of a distribution to match Plone, but this
would only be a temporary solution as it is ... distributions tend get
updated, which would place me back in the same position.