[Setup] Please help with Plone 3.1.1 with LDAP, using Buildout

MLimburg mark.limburg at police.sa.gov.au
Tue May 13 00:43:10 UTC 2008

I found the issue.

The latest 32bit .egg for python-ldap has a 64bit file ... I reverted to the
previous version as a test, and my error was gone.  Checked the files
myself, and sure enough, the older one is a 32bit whilst the latest is
64bit.

I should check the 64bit one to see if that's hiding the 32bit one in there
:P

Just a heads up in the case someone else runs into this issue.