[Setup] 3.0.6 problem with XP installer, 'setupSite.py' failed TypeError:

script at vollbio.de script at vollbio.de
Tue Mar 11 03:33:36 UTC 2008

Hi,

Plone 3.0.6 installer on XP pops up with:

Executing the command 'setupSite.py' failed TypeError: _init_() takes exactly 1 argument (2 given)

Here are my logs http://paste.plone.org/19952 http://paste.plone.org/19951

I get similar errors when installing 3.0 and 2.5.5 and am REALLY desperate..

Several postings recommend to look for x-aim mime types or old Python installs, but my registry shows none of that. I even installed AIM (x-aim appeared in registry) and uninstalled it (x-aim disappeared).

I found several postings, but none helped

http://plone.org/documentation/error/setup-error-executing-command-setupsite-pyfailed-mimetypes-error/?searchterm=MimetypesRegistry
http://www.nabble.com/RE%3A-Installation-fails---%22executing-command-setupSite.pyfailed--AttributeError%3A-%27module%27-object-has-no-attribute-%27configure%27%22-to5183909s15482.html#a5185792
http://www.nabble.com/%28no-subject%29-to12060439s15482.html#a12146519

thanks for your help