[Setup] plone.recipe.command

Erik Myllymaki erik.myllymaki at aviawest.com
Thu Mar 6 23:48:44 UTC 2008

I see some examples of buildout.cfg files that use plone.recipe.command
like this:

[tcommands]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
command =
    ln -sf ${pdist:location}/something/* ${pdist:location}
    rm -fr ${pdist:location}/somewhere
    ln -sf  ${buildout:directory}/stuff/* ${buildout:directory}/products

When I try this it only ever executes the first command so I am writing
it out longhand:

[tcommands1]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
command =
    ln -sf ${pdist:location}/something/* ${pdist:location}

[tcommands2]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
command =
    rm -fr ${pdist:location}/somewhere

[tcommands3]
recipe = plone.recipe.command
command =
    ln -sf  ${buildout:directory}/stuff/* ${buildout:directory}/products

the egg I get is plone.recipe.command-1.0-py2.4.egg - is there a newer
one somewhere that allows for this, IMO, nicer syntax?

Thanks.