[Setup] Upgrade to Plone 3.1.2

Ahmed Hussein hussein at unbc.ca
Mon Jun 30 04:58:10 UTC 2008

I am trying to upgraded from Plone 3.04 to 3.1.2 on a MacBook Pro
under Leopard. Installation and transfer of data.fs went smooth.
However, when trying to do the upgrade I got an error with the
following traceback :

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Zope2.App.startup, line 238, in commit
   Module transaction._manager, line 96, in commit
   Module transaction._transaction, line 395, in commit
   Module transaction._transaction, line 495, in _commitResources
   Module ZODB.Connection, line 510, in commit
   Module ZODB.Connection, line 555, in _commit
   Module ZODB.Connection, line 582, in _store_objects
   Module ZODB.serialize, line 407, in serialize
   Module ZODB.serialize, line 416, in _dump
PicklingError: Can't pickle <class
'p4a.video.interfaces.IVideoSupport'>: import of module
p4a.video.interfaces failed

Any advice on how to deal with this error?

Thank you.

Ahmed Hussein