[Setup] Re: Plone Windows installer 3.1.1 and 3.1.2 issue

Trivedis at Mumbai trivedis.mumbai at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 08:34:54 UTC 2008

Hi

Thanks for the top. Will do that and report if that works for me.

However, I tried the following and at least it went and installed
Zope. It does not bring Zope up fully (i.e. most of the pages in Zope
Admin i/f can not be viewed now - but its some start !!). So, thats
another set of issues to resolve :(

I did the following -

In ImplC.py - changed the import statement to make it specific i.e.
"AccessControl.ImplPython " rather than just importing ImplPython.
This took the error away .
The next error give was for DateTime.py .. where i changed the import
statement to
"import datetime  # was from datetime import datetime"

This took me thru the installation. - I know that this is not a wise
thing to do w/o knowing full extent but from all info I could get on
import statement and what it does, I dont think I messed it up
completely.

I however, stand to be corrected on this from experts :)

All in all, it was good to spend that 60 mnts trying to debug :)

-- Tapan