[Setup] Help me plz

akath aruna at cignex.com
Fri Jun 20 15:19:14 UTC 2008

Suppose you have file.py. It should have some function define in it.

As for example,

def myFunction(self, parameter1):
     some code...

Now once you go on ZMI, you need to select "External Method" from drop down.

Give some id and title for that External method.
Your module name should be "file.py" and function name should be
"myFunction".
If you don't have any error in your file.py, the external method will be
created.

Good luck.
Aruna Kathiriya