[Setup] Advice on File Storage

gavpw gavinweston at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 15:07:45 UTC 2008

I need to have a Plone system that can satisfy the following for a customer

1) Pdfs from a particular country to be searched / indexed within plone. The
pdfs generated each month will be about 20 Gbs. Can plone to linked to
search a separate file system and be indexed so key words can be searched?

2) If they are to be uploaded into plone how can we do it? Have tried
PloneFlashUpload but can't seem to get plone to recognise 1.1 version and
the 1.0 version errors

I am running this on a Windows XP PC and the main customer plone site is
running on windows 2003 server

Any help gratefully received