[Setup] (no subject)

Stacy Formby sformby at scicomp.com
Mon Jun 16 22:46:05 UTC 2008

I've got a problem with my Plone instance. I've been testing a
instance that I migrated from 2.5 to 3.1.1. Everything went smoothly,
until I tried to use the new portal_view_customization tool. If I try
to click on any of the registered templates, I get an error, similar
to this one when I clicked on plone.logo:

Traceback (innermost last):
   Module Products.Five.browser.metaconfigure, line 417, in __call__
   Module Shared.DC.Scripts.Bindings, line 350, in _bindAndExec
   Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplateFile, line 129, in _exec
   Module Products.PageTemplates.PageTemplate, line 89, in pt_render
   Module zope.pagetemplate.pagetemplate, line 117, in pt_render
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 271, in __call__
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 346, in interpret
   Module zope.tal.talinterpreter, line 586, in do_setLocal_tal
   Module zope.tales.tales, line 696, in evaluate
    - Line 30, Column 2
    - Expression: <PathExpr standard:'view/getTemplateViewRegistrationInfo'>
    - Names:
       {'container': <ViewTemplateContainer at
/resource/portal_view_customizations>,
        'context': <ViewTemplateContainer at
/resource/portal_view_customizations>,
        'default': <object object at 0x390528>,
        'here': <ViewTemplateContainer at /resource/portal_view_customizations>,
        'loop': {},
        'nothing': None,
        'options': {'args': (<Products.Five.metaclass.SimpleViewClass
from
/Users/sformby/Plone-3.1/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.app.customerize-1.1-py2.4.egg/plone/app/customerize/customize.pt
object at 0x9063c90>,)},
        'repeat': <Products.PageTemplates.Expressions.SafeMapping
object at 0xabbca58>,
        'request': <HTTPRequest,
URL=http://localhost:8080/resource/portal_view_customizations/@@customizezpt.html>,
        'root': <Application at >,
        'template': <ImplicitAcquirerWrapper object at 0x9064690>,
        'traverse_subpath': [],
        'user': <PropertiedUser 'Stacy'>,
        'view': <Products.Five.metaclass.SimpleViewClass from
/Users/sformby/Plone-3.1/buildout-cache/eggs/plone.app.customerize-1.1-py2.4.egg/plone/app/customerize/customize.pt
object at 0x9063c90>,
        'views':
<zope.app.pagetemplate.viewpagetemplatefile.ViewMapper object at
0x9064bd0>}
   Module zope.tales.expressions, line 217, in __call__
   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 161, in _eval
   Module Products.PageTemplates.Expressions, line 123, in render
   Module plone.app.customerize.browser, line 33, in
getTemplateViewRegistrationInfo
   Module plone.app.customerize.browser, line 37, in getRegistrationFromRequest
AttributeError: form

Any help appreciated. Thanks!