[Setup] difference between 'buildout' and the XP Installer

LKB lori.brown at ertcorp.com
Thu Jun 12 19:33:28 UTC 2008

 Dale, I bet you didn't mean to answer me 3 times. I got your link and will
be watching the vid tomorrow. I watched the beginning right now, and am not
at all sure that it is the level of explanation I am looking for, but if I
have more questions, I will post them.

I have generally had trouble with my posts here not being approved, even
though I have been registered for weeks. Very odd.