[Setup] After Unified install, can reach /manage but can't reach /Plone

jbeuken jean-michel.beuken at uclouvain.be
Sat Jun 7 11:52:21 UTC 2008

I have same problem with this version but with a RPM install under Centos
5.1

these are the rpm packages :
plone-3.1.1-1.el5
zope-2.10.6-1.el5
python-2.4.3-19.el5

I'm started the instant with : zopectl start
and I can connect on http://localhost:8080/manage
but I not see the Plone tree as usual
http://www.nabble.com/file/p17708032/zope.png

this is a part of the event.log :

------
2008-06-07T08:57:53 INFO ZServer HTTP server started at Sat Jun  7 08:57:53
2008
	Hostname: 0.0.0.0
	Port: 8080
------
2008-06-07T08:57:53 INFO Zope Set effective user to "zope"
------
2008-06-07T08:57:58 INFO Plone OpenID system packages not installed, OpenID
support not available
------
2008-06-07T08:57:59 WARNING PlacelessTranslationService Error while
compiling
/usr/lib64/zope/lib/python/Products/PlacelessTranslationService/locales/de/LC_MESSAGES/PlacelessTranslationService.po

jmb