[Setup] public web site config

W. Anderson wanderson at nac.net
Mon Jun 2 18:58:39 UTC 2008

I wrote to this mailing list before, but got no response to my questions.

How does one set "public_website" configuration to go directly to
'my.website.org'  whereby visitors are not required to type
'my.website.org/Plone'?

I have looked at Plone site setup, but the instructions are not understood,
especially  if 'public_website'  setting are the correct ones for such task.

I also wish to understand how I can take my 'complete' web site and move
to another
computer with "exact same" operating system  and "Unified Plone 3.11
Installer"
setup.

W. Anderson
wanderson at nac.net