[Setup] Buildout file permissions wrong?

JimL jim.leek at eng.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jul 31 08:27:09 UTC 2008

Hi Steve,

that's exactly my worry, that now my permissions are too open.

I guess my original question was, having run my buildout (I did not use the
unified installer, but instead followed Martin's tutorial at
http://plone.org/documentation/tutorial/buildout), the permissions created
in my "Plone" folder were not correct.

I'm assuming this is probably a umask issue, i.e. my umask as root was too
restrictive when I ran my buildout. However, I was wondering what umask I
should be using when running a buildout.

Cheers,  Jim