[Setup] Re: RealestateBroker 2.03 and Plone 3.1.4 No traversable adapter found

Maurits van Rees m.van.rees at zestsoftware.nl
Wed Jul 30 21:08:53 UTC 2008

tonyoconnell, on 2008-07-30:
> Thanks Nathan,
>
> That's all that was needed. Works perfectly. What a lovely product.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Tony
>
> P.S. I updated the install.txt file for you. It's attached below.

Thank you both for the feedback.  I have uploaded a new egg for
collective.realestatebroker (2.0.4) that fixes this.  With that egg
you only need this in buildout.cfg:

====================================
[buildout]
find-links =
    http://ftp.schooltool.org/schooltool/eggs/

eggs =
    collective.realestatebroker

[instance]
recipe = plone.recipe.zope2instance
zcml =
    collective.realestatebroker

With previous versions you indeed also need to add Products.Maps and
ReportLab to the eggs parameter.

            Work | http://zestsoftware.nl/