[Setup] Migration problem - 2.1 to 3.0

Wohnlich, Eric (IMS) WohnlichE at imsweb.com
Wed Jul 30 16:16:33 UTC 2008

The sites aren't migrated in a typical sense - since we are moving from
CMFMember to the default Plone user system I am actually constructing
new portals and exporting/importing the folders. This works pretty well,
but I am coming across one problem: the contents of these folders do not
reorder properly. If I cut/paste the contents into the same folder I can
reorder properly, but the modification date is not preserved.

I am not sure what, if anything, changed with folder ordering, or why I
would be getting this problem. I tried to run a forced migration after
importing the folders but this did not solve the problem.

Any help would be appreciated.

Eric

Information in this e-mail may be confidential. It is intended only for the addressee(s) identified above. If you are not the addressee(s), or an employee or agent of the addressee(s), please note that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender of the error.