[Setup] How should I install LinguaPlone on Plone 3.1.3

francoise fcodvpt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:15:47 UTC 2008

Hi,

I do not understand how I should install LinguaPlone 2.2 I saw on Cheese
Shop on Plone 3.1.3.

I would like to use Buildout as recommended, but I tried to put the
following lines to buildout.cfg but the archive is decompressed under
zinstance/parts/productdistros and Zope does not see it

[productdistros]
recipe = plone.recipe.distros
urls =

http://pypi.python.org/packages/source/P/Products.LinguaPlone/Products.LinguaPlone-2.2.tar.gz
nested-packages =
version-suffix-packages =

Should I decompress manually the archive in
zinstance/parts/instance/Products ?
    it gives me a "Products.LinguaPlone-2.2" folder with 2 sub-folders
"Products" and "Products.LinguaPlone.egg-info" and setup files.

I do not know how to do ?

Thank you