[Setup] Buildout and PIL

JimL jim.leek at eng.ox.ac.uk
Wed Jul 30 09:48:47 UTC 2008

Hi Aruna,

I do have a PIL folder under my Python installation:

/misc/local/lib/python2.4/site-packages/PIL

also the Python path is in the system path (when I run "python -V" I get
Python 2.4.3)

but there is no place remotely similar under my buildout (located at
/misc/local/Plone).

In fact there is no "site-packages" folder anywhere under the Plone
installation (/misc/local/Plone).

After running the buildout here is the file structure I have:

/misc/local/Plone
           |__ bin
           |__ develop-eggs
           |__ eggs